Ok, my friend Ellie tagged me awhile back. And I guess I should do something with that. It sounds like a fun idea and a good way to get publicity for blags. Here's the rules:
Here are the rules to the tag:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up
Hmm, 6 random things about me
1. I love the english language. I love the complexities of it, the history behind it. I love to play with words and I love to write. On car trips I read every sign, forwards and backwards. I know that the town 20 miles away from me, Egnar, is Range backwards. I wonder if that was on purpose. I read a book once where the Hero was named Ward. He was a cowboy, and his name backwards is Draw.
2. I love computers. I've started a fairly nice collection of slightly working machines. My neighbors know me as computer lady. When my neighbors have a question, they ask me. And they know if I can't fix it, I can refer them to someone who can.
3. I have a passion for classic cars. I own a 1984 Mercedes. I love the body styles of the old cars, especially the 60's era Mustangs. My brother has a 1969 Mustang Coupe. I'd love to eventually get a 1966 GMC stepside pickup.
4. I have more friends that I've met on the internet than I have in real life. Some of my best friends live on the East Coast, and I've never actually met them. I probably never will, but it shows how powerful the internet is in shrinking the world. I would have never met them otherwise.
5. I watch way too much tv. I have my favorite shows though and they change from season to season. Some that I like are Lost, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, Supernatural, Smallville, Pushing Daisies, Chuck. And reruns of Friends, MASH, Scrubs, Perfect Strangers, Are you Being Served.
6. I love webcomics. Particularly XKCD and Questionable Content.
I'd like to tag Crandall, who is one of my greatest friends and a great conversationalist, and one of those friends that I met online. I'll also tag Rob, who is my pseudo-brother in law. His posts are interesting and thought provoking. This is sad, I don't know any other blags that haven't already been tagged lol.