Monday, June 2, 2008

Thrift Store Findings!

Shopping at thrift stores can be a very rewarding experience. Our local one is Cindy's Seconds. I usually walk past her store on the way to or from work. I usually don't go in, but sometimes she has things on the sidewalk in front.

A few weeks ago I was thinking "It'd be nice to have a coffee table" and the next day I walked past her store, and there was a coffee table sitting out front. Decently priced at $12.














Very handy to have. This is where I usually have my laptop, and as you can see, the Wii wheels for mariokart lol.

I've been needing a dining set for awhile now. I've been saving up, figuring I'd need at least $150 for a decent set. Today, again walking past Cindy's, she had a table sitting out, with four chairs and a leaf insert for the table. Price $75.


All in all I am pleased with my findings. I also bought a children's hutch for $15.




I also picked up a few outfits for the kids, those were .25 each. It's been a productive day!

2 comments:

le35 said...

What beautiful furniture. And even better, it all looks about the same color! It matches beautifully. Way to go!

Robert said...

That coffee table reminded me of the one we had when we were first married, but I don't think yours is a lift-top. I was really sad when I broke that table. Good finds all around, though.